Tuesday, Jul 19, 2022 | 12:00 AM ET
Voices S1 Ep6: Using AI to Simplify Complex Care Delivery — featuring Manav Sevak
How do you optimize patient touchpoints to make the delivery of complex care easier and more meaningful?
Manav Sevak is the Co-Founder & CEO of Memora Health, a company using artificial intelligence to digitize and automate complex workflows to modernize the care delivery experience for both patients and care teams.
On this episode of Live at ViVE, Manav joins host Dr. Jessica Shepherd to discuss the first-hand experience that led him to start Memora Health and explain why it’s so important for him to be on the front line of helping patients navigate their care more effectively.
Listen in as Manav shares how Memora Health is using low-touch channels to eliminate the administrative backlog that dilutes the doctor-patient connection to create more meaningful interactions for both the patient and the care team.
- A behind-the-scenes look at the experience that led Manav to start Memora Health
- The 2 big care delivery problems Memora Health is modernizing
- How Memora Health is eliminating administrative backlog through text messages
- How Manav’s team is helping ensure patients adhere to their care plan through patient community involvement
- How Memora Health is investing in resources to collect data on patient experiences
- How Memora Health is helping physicians spend their time practicing at the top of their license
Connect with Manav Sevak
Connect with Dr. Jessica Shepherd, Dr. Gautam Gulati, & Dr. Jordan Shlain
Manav SevakCo-founder & CEO, Memora Health
You May Also Enjoy